East Meets West
By Fred Lerner, DC, PhD, FACO
Dr. Fred Lerner graduated summa cum laude from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1979 and earned his PhD in electromedical sciences from City University of Los Angeles in 1985. He is board certified in chiropractic orthopedics and maintains a private practice specializing in chiropractic, electromedicine and distress disorders.
Although a great deal of Dr. Lerner's professional training is related to chiropractic, he is nevertheless quite familiar with the practice of acupuncture. Since 1993, he has served as chair of the National Board of Acupuncture Orthopedics. He is also an associate professor at American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco, California, and has designed and conducted numerous certification programs in acupuncture orthopedics for licensed acupuncturists.
To Your Financial Health
- October, 2008 (Vol. 09, Issue 10)
The Art of Getting Patient Referrals
- July, 2008 (Vol. 09, Issue 07)
The John Ritter Malpractice Trial: A Cautionary Tale
- April, 2008 (Vol. 09, Issue 04)
Senate Bill 899: The Bigger Picture
- August, 2004 (Vol. 05, Issue 08)
Confidentiality -- What Is HIPAA? Part Two
Complying with HIPAA
- October, 2002 (Vol. 03, Issue 10)
Confidentiality: What Is HIPAA? Part One
- February, 2002 (Vol. 03, Issue 02)
How Well Does Acupuncture Work?
- February, 2001 (Vol. 02, Issue 02)
- September, 2000 (Vol. 01, Issue 09)
Tune in to This Network
- April, 2000 (Vol. 01, Issue 04)