Functional Blood Chemistry Foundations™
Sponsored by Apex Energetics™
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Peter Crownfield, Executive Editor of Acupuncture Today
Presenter: Thomas Culleton DC, DACNB, FACFN, BHK
If you have ever asked the question, "Why blood chemistry?" this webinar is a must-attend. Learn how blood chemistry analysis can be a foundational clinical assessment tool, can help objectively monitor patient progress, and can expand your practice.
In this webinar, we will review the primary concepts of laboratory biomarkers and blood chemistry patterns, as well as discuss their connection to human physiology.
What we will explore:
- Important biomarkers for your practice
- What to look for in blood chemistry
- Pathological versus functional ranges
- Single markers versus pattern recognition
- Foundational markers and patterns, such as:
- Complete blood count
- Common patterns of hypothyroidism
- Lipid panel alterations
- And more
Priority Invitation List