BERKELEY, Calif. - The Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley, will host its annual "Integrative Medicine Day" this Saturday, July 23 from 12 noon to 6 p.m. The event is opento the public, and will feature hourly tours of the college, local entertainment and complementary consultations on back and neck pain.
Several health care providers are scheduled to speak at this year's Integrative Medicine Day, including:
- John Kim, MD, MPH ("The Best of Eastern and Western Medicines")
- Suzanne Friedman, PhD ("Integrative Cancer Care")
- David Caruso Radin ("Integrative Nutrition")
- Christine Newell, LAc ("Energetic Self-Healing")
- Jason Benito, LAc, and Jorge Madrid, LAc ("Strains and Sprains")
For more information on Integrative Medicine Day, call (510) 666-8248 or visit www.aimc.edu/events.html.