Industry News for Emerson Ecologics
Manchester, New Hampshire 03101
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations for specific health conditions
- Online databases listing drug depletions and interactions
- Personalized answers to questions about integrative health treatments from Emerson’s Medical Education team
- Summaries of selected clinical research on select dietary supplement ingredients
- Educational materials and webinars designed to help practitioners grow their business and attract new patients
- Active compounds, suggested dosage and potential interactions for botanical herbs
- Calendar, links and resources designed to help practitioners stay on top of industry research and/or maintain professional credentials
- Suggested dosage and potential interactions for vitamins and supplements
Manchester, NH – December 10, 2014 – Emerson Ecologics recently unveiled its newly designed Practitioner Resource Center, a full suite of clinical and business tools, resources and education designed to help integrative healthcare providers find success as healers and business owners.
The Practitioner Resource Center includes a rich variety of materials that can help healthcare providers stay up to date on clinical knowledge and treatment plans, improve patient compliance, learn new strategies for growing their practice and more.
“We’ve always been committed to helping our customers succeed as integrative healthcare practitioners, and our newly designed Practitioner Resource Center is an extension of that commitment,” said Dr. Jaclyn Chasse, Medical Director for Emerson Ecologics. “We recognize how busy our customers are, so our educational resources and materials are available in many different formats. And the majority of what we offer is available free of charge.”
The Practitioner Resource Center offers clinical references, FAQs, peer-to-peer support via email or phone, educational webinars, detailed product literature, the IGNITE series of business-oriented workshops and more. Sample resources include:
To learn more about Emerson Ecologics, visit emersonecologics.com.
For more than 30 years, Emerson Ecologics, LLC has been providing professional-quality nutritional supplements, vitamins and natural health products to healthcare practitioners, representing over 275 brands. Customers include naturopathic, chiropractic and medical doctors, licensed acupuncturists, nutritionists and integrative practitioners, as well as their patients. Since 2009, Emerson Ecologics has also been widely recognized for its innovative Emerson Quality ProgramSM (EQP). EQP Silver and EQP Gold Partners are verified to exceed FDA Dietary Supplement current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards and represent the best quality in the industry. Headquartered in Manchester, NH with distribution centers in Virginia and California, Emerson is GMP registered by NSF International. For more information, visit emersonecologics.com.