Industry News for Standard Process Inc
Palmyra, Wisconsin 53156
- A ribbon cutting ceremony;
- Speeches from Standard Process, Plants for Human Health Institute, and state and local representatives from North Carolina;
- A tour of the 10,000 square-foot facility; and
- A seminar by leading clinical experts on “The Future of Integrative Healthcare”
- Discovery innovation research focused on preclinical, systems biology and cell models that advance information on targeted effects of phytonutrients and nutritional solutions
- A clinical development and research program defined by a coalition of collaborating clinical research sites that establishes a network for practice-based and case-observation studies conducted on a national basis
- A professional media and learning center that will provide the most advanced educational tools and capabilities available to further health care practitioner education and training
- The Clinic of the Future, an integrative clinical practice bringing together multiple credentialed health care professionals at one site where training on the practical and relevant aspects of clinical nutrition therapies will be offered for all levels of practitioners
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing
FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND INNOVATION AND RESEARCH CENTER DEDICATED TO INTERSECTION OF WHOLE-PERSON CLINICAL CARE, NUTRITIONAL THERAPIES AND REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE
Grand Opening of Standard Process Nutrition Innovation Center
at North Carolina Research Campus
Palmyra, WI -- Standard Process, the pioneering company that introduced whole food nutrient solutions to the United States, will officially open the Standard Process Nutrition Innovation Center on April 24, 2018. Located in the Kannapolis Research Center (North Carolina Research Campus, David H. Murdock Core Laboratory Building), and headed by John Troup, PhD, Standard Process vice president of clinical science, education and innovation, the grand opening will feature:
The first-of-its-kind Center is a focal point for innovation in nutritional therapy, developing new solutions for health care professionals and patients while advancing the science of whole food nutrition. Innovation and research will include whole-person clinical care, organic and regenerative soil and farming to improve nutrient density and protect the environment, and wholistic nutritional therapies to improve individual health and well-being.
The Nutrition Innovation Center houses four major programs including:
About Standard Process Inc.
Standard Process is a family-owned company dedicated to making high-quality and nutrient-dense therapeutic supplements for three generations. Standard Process focuses on achieving wholistic health through nutrition. From their organic, regenerative farming practice to their Nutrition Innovation Center research facility, they are committed to clinical science that advances health and transforms lives. From soil to supplement, there is a direct relationship between the earth, what you consume and your overall well-being.
Standard Process is guided by the whole food philosophy of its founder, Dr. Royal Lee. Dr. Lee’s goal was to provide nutrients as they are found in nature, where he believed their natural potency and efficacy would be realized. Today Standard Process proudly carries on Dr. Lee’s legacy and regularly grows more than 80 percent of the raw plant ingredients found in its products on its certified organic farm in Palmyra, Wisconsin. Using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to retain vital nutrients within each ingredient, Standard Process manufactures its supplements in its certified organic manufacturing facility. Standard Process employs high quality control standards and follows the Food and Drug Administration’s good manufacturing practices. https://www.standardprocess.com/
About the North Carolina Research Campus
The North Carolina Research Campus, located in Kannapolis, NC, near Charlotte, has the mission of improving human health through nutrition. The scientific community of eight universities, the David H. Murdock Research Institute, global companies and entrepreneurs focus research and development on safer, more nutritious crops, healthier foods and precision nutrition. Learn more at https://transforming-science.com/