The Synergistic Effects of Acupuncture with Light Therapy on Facial Aging, Pain, and Systemic Health
Sponsored by Celluma Light Therapy
Complete registration form to view playback - May 16, 2019
Moderator: Michelle Medaris, Associate Editor of Acupuncture Today
Shellie Goldstein, M.S., L.Ac
Patrick Johnson, M.B.A., C.E.O.
Agenda at a glance:
- The science behind effective low level light therapy
- How light therapy upregulates cellular response for enhanced results
- How cosmetic facial acupuncture utilizes the principles of Chinese Medicine (TCM) to address signs of aging and how changes are not limited to just the face.
- How to pair acupuncture with light therapy for enhanced patient outcomes for anti-aging, skin problems, pain, and general health
- Description of an Acupuncture Facial Clinical with clinical and practical tips for integrating and pricing acupuncture + light therapy treatments into your into your new or existing practice
Priority Invitation List