The Neuroendocrine Immunology of Exercise™
Sponsored by Apex Energetics™
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Peter Crownfield, Executive Editor of Acupuncture Today
Presenter: Michael Pierce, DC, DACNB, FACFN
This webinar, written by Dr. Datis Kharrazian, will examine the physiological changes that take place in the endocrine, immune, nervous, and vascular systems with both healthy exercise and overtraining syndrome. We will also discuss immunometabolic mechanisms - such as environment, infection, and food intolerances - and the role they play in your patients and clients who have the inability to lose weight.
You Will Learn:
- The impact of exercise on brain-derived neurotrophic factor and brain health
- The positive and negative endocrine shifts that may occur after exercise
- Information on immunometabolism, including the role the immune system plays in metabolism and obesity
- When and when not to use exercise as a health strategy for clients
- Approaches to avoid metabolic overtraining syndrome