Treating Animals with Acupuncture: A Growing Trend
Sponsered by Maryland University of Integrative Health
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Peter Crownfield, Executive Editor of Acupuncture Today
Presenter: Noreen Javornik, M.S., M.Ac., L.Ac., Adjunct Faculty, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Animal Acupuncturist
- The power of Chinese medicine is dramatically improving the lives of animals and their companions all across the country.
- Understand how the demand for animal acupuncture is growing and why it has become a niche market for practitioners.
- Through brief case studies, learn how acupuncture can be most effective to improve specific conditions and quality of life for animals.
- Hear three acupuncturists talk about how and why they decided to expand their practices to treat animals and why it's been a wonderful decision.
- Learn essential qualifications and traits needed to become an animal acupuncturist.