Are Anti-Inflammatories Suddenly Obsolete?
Sponsored by Systemic Formulas
Click here to register and view the Webinar.
Moderator: Peter Crownfield, Executive Editor of Acupuncture Today
Presenter: Dr. Shayne Morris - Ph.D molecular biology, C.N.S., Systemic Formulas COO
What we will explore:
- How RPM’s promote resolution at the cellular level
- Evidence underpinning the differences between anti-inflammation and pro-resolution
- Acute inflammation – Traditional mechanism
- Acute versus Chronic Inflammation
- Resolution of inflammation – an active process involving Resolvins, Protectins and Maresins